YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

play-offs

(1/9) > >>

YSU1:
Attendance at the Dayton-Western Illinois game was 997.  Not sure if that was tickets sold or actual attendance. Huge crowd.

Penguin Nation:
It was a HS stadium, a small one at that.  For a non-scholly team, Dayton played well....but a very good 1-AAA school is still no match for even a 6-5 1-AA school.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on November 29, 2015, 11:06:54 AM ---Attendance at the Dayton-Western Illinois game was 997.  Not sure if that was tickets sold or actual attendance. Huge crowd.

--- End quote ---

This is one of the things that the NDSU guys just cannot get. How can you expect the rest of the football world to care when 2 1AA schools cannot put even 1000 butts in the seats for a playoff game.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on November 29, 2015, 11:06:54 AM ---Attendance at the Dayton-Western Illinois game was 997.  Not sure if that was tickets sold or actual attendance. Huge crowd.

--- End quote ---

LOL!! I had more than that show up at last years Derby party at my house  ;) I'd say I know a few YSU fans were there... Right JT 8)

ysuguins4:
Just think, non-scholly Dayton outbid WIU for the right to host this game.  Doesn't say much for their attendance either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version