YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

play-offs

<< < (8/9) > >>

Dmorton:
Let's make the Play-offs before calling others Choke U.  Nine years and counting!

nova75:
UNI has made the playoffs 9 times to YSUs 1 since 2000. I'm betting most YSU fans would like to choke that much. YSU is on the cusp of irrelevance if they don't start getting into the playoffs regularly.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Dmorton on December 13, 2015, 12:50:03 PM ---Let's make the Play-offs before calling others Choke U.  Nine years and counting!

--- End quote ---

Sorry but they have earned the title of Choke U over more that the last 9 years and it has nothing at all to do with how often YSU has made the play-offs.

If I cared enough ( and I do not ) I would check, to see, who has the record for most play-off appearances without a title. If they are not at the top of that list they certainty are near the top. That my friend is why they can be called Choke U.

IAA Fan:
I know that EKU and Furman have been there; although EKU has a couple of titles, but they have been to the post-season probably more than any other team. I have all of the historical brackets, I will check that out after Christmas ...not enough time right now.

Right now I like being #1 in active teams (well now tied with NDSU) in number of titles ...so let's just hope there is someone left that can beat NDSU, because I do not think there is and I do not want to drop to numbers 2/3.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 12, 2015, 09:32:17 AM ---Did you guys see the number of FBS transfers on the field in the CSU v JSU game? I mean fo JSU on defense, there is only 1 starting player that is not an ACC/SEC transfer. Our division is officially a joke.
--- End quote ---

Fan,
Where did you get your info?  I just looked at their starting lineup, and I only see 1 FBS transfer on offense and 3 on defense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version