YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2016 Home Football Schedule

<< < (3/7) > >>

guinpen:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 23, 2015, 10:52:39 PM ---We will be better next year.  Showing the signs this year under a new staff.  Excited to see what we do.

--- End quote ---

I agree

go guins:

--- Quote from: paladin on November 24, 2015, 01:06:31 PM ---Better ,  PP ?  I'd hold off on that prediction. Lots of things to consider and most are NOT good.

--- End quote ---

Why are you criticizing PP for being optimistic this early when you seem to think your perpetual pessimism is OK all the time?  As usual, he's right, you're wrong, YSU will definitely be better, and you will be the sad troll left behind. 

paladin:
Remember Heacock ?  After some bad recruiting classes I said the losing would start. AND IT DID. Meanwhile, the folks here had no clue. Just like now.

8)

On with the comedy

Blo Pelini:

--- Quote from: paladin on November 25, 2015, 03:04:08 PM ---Remember Heacock ?  After some bad recruiting classes I said the losing would start. AND IT DID. Meanwhile, the folks here had no clue. Just like now.

8)

On with the comedy

--- End quote ---

Were u a history major?  Haven't seen the word Paladin in quite awhile.  Curious.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Blo Pelini on November 26, 2015, 12:29:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: paladin on November 25, 2015, 03:04:08 PM ---Remember Heacock ?  After some bad recruiting classes I said the losing would start. AND IT DID. Meanwhile, the folks here had no clue. Just like now.

8)

On with the comedy

--- End quote ---

Were u a history major?  Haven't seen the word Paladin in quite awhile.  Curious.

--- End quote ---

I don't see this Paladin as being smart enough to know the source in Charles the Great. Most likely, he means the old TV show or computer/board game. Heck on any of these, a Paladin is/was known to defend only good or noble causes. So tell us why do you not defend YSU Paladin?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version