YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2016 Home Football Schedule

(1/7) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Home games include Duquesne(Home Opener), Robert Morris, South Dakota, UNI, Indiana St, and SIU. Tough road slate awaits but I like the fact we split West Virginia with Duquesne and Robert Morris. West Virginia I believe opens with Missouri   

FOOTBALLFEVER:
BTW the opener is on a Thursday night(the 1st) I believe so that will allow for 2 additional days of preparation for W.V.

DoubleE:
isnt Duquesne a playoff team this year ?

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: DoubleE on November 23, 2015, 07:14:55 PM ---isnt Duquesne a playoff team this year ?

--- End quote ---
Yes they beat St.Francis this past week to earn auto bid

guinpen:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on November 23, 2015, 04:31:06 PM ---Home games include Duquesne(Home Opener), Robert Morris, South Dakota, UNI, Indiana St, and SIU. Tough road slate awaits but I like the fact we split West Virginia with Duquesne and Robert Morris. West Virginia I believe opens with Missouri

--- End quote ---

I like the schedule, most of the hard teams are away and heck they all beat us at home this year anyway. Would rather have the border line games at home. Sorry to see that Team Choke is coming to town. They still have the worst fans in the league, although another team is giving them a run for their money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version