YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2016 Home Football Schedule

<< < (4/7) > >>

Blo Pelini:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 26, 2015, 09:05:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: Blo Pelini on November 26, 2015, 12:29:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: paladin on November 25, 2015, 03:04:08 PM ---Remember Heacock ?  After some bad recruiting classes I said the losing would start. AND IT DID. Meanwhile, the folks here had no clue. Just like now.

8)

On with the comedy

--- End quote ---

Were u a history major?  Haven't seen the word Paladin in quite awhile.  Curious.

--- End quote ---

I don't see this Paladin as being smart enough to know the source in Charles the Great. Most likely, he means the old TV show or computer/board game. Heck on any of these, a Paladin is/was known to defend only good or noble causes. So tell us why do you not defend YSU Paladin?

--- End quote ---

Why don't I defend Paladin?  Why should I?  I don't know him from Adam and I assume everyone here is a big boy.  Plus, it is hard to tell if he actually believes what he says, or if he just posts to rustle your Jimmies.

penguinpower:
Yes he like to stir the pot.

IAA Fan:
No Blo, I was asking Paladin wht he does not defend YSU ...like his character.

Penguin Nation:
Paladin is a YSU fan...he's also right most of the time....which pisses off the cheerleader crowd.  If he was wrong about the 2015 FB season, it's because of an overly optimistic prediction.

Blo Pelini:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 27, 2015, 08:45:22 AM ---No Blo, I was asking Paladin wht he does not defend YSU ...like his character.

--- End quote ---

Ha, gotcha.  Too much "Turkey on the Brain."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version