YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Lets be clear about this

<< < (4/10) > >>

Blo Pelini:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on November 16, 2015, 10:58:58 AM ---
ALso, do you see any other coaches, either FCS or FBS carry on during the game like him?  Some here seem to be proud of his behavior,  I think is embarrassing and will cost us a game at some point.  He really does need anger management.  A true leader doesn't behave like that.

Good post..Wolford won some big games but not in crunch time. I think if Wolford is the head coach NDSU doesn't get the pass interference call. The officials have it in for Bo and always will as long as he is the coach here..and your right he does need anger management classes..we are in the national media right now for all the wrong reasons and it's embarrassing

--- End quote ---

As I have said before, my roommate is a big a Nebraska fan.  After the Texas A&M game in which Pelini's sideline temper and demeanor was first shown nationally while at Nebraska, he was asked by the AD and Chancellor to attend anger management classes.  That is one of the things Bo cites as the "school not supporting him."  He saw it as a breach in faith, but the school just wanted him to get some help in those situations so his temper didn't escalate into something worse.  Well, as you can see, he has no intention of ever changing.  And asking him to change, will only further breed a "me vs them" mentality.

As the other poster said, we want Youngstown to be known for the games we play, not the behavior of its coach.

HappyPenguin:
The refs from this game, and all MVFC refs, will remember this going forward. Nice job!

TennBison:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 15, 2015, 10:06:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: TennBison on November 15, 2015, 09:11:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSUGO on November 15, 2015, 07:28:43 PM ---He is a good coach that's why all the B.S. There is a lot  of misinformation that's thrown out there and they hope it sticks.

--- End quote ---
There might be some misinformation out there, but his problem is that there is so much actual true information that lies about him don't need to be made up. He had a epic meltdown aimed at the Nebraska fan base where some of his anger was about the lack of support he thought the team and him were not getting, and his microphone was on when he went on a F bomb tirade basically saying the fans suck as well as his bosses. And that was aimed at a college where they hold what 80+ k and sell out every game and throw more money at the football program than almost any college out there. Yeah I am sure he is just all peaches and cream when he gets home every night from his job at YSU with what, 5,000 people at a do or die game at home against the defending national champs. The second that Nebraska money runs out he is probably out the door looking for a better gig. The BS that he did at Nebraska is documented no ifs about it. Sure you got him for a deal, makes you wonder why Nebraska was willing to let him go doesn't it.

--- End quote ---

Should there have been more people at the game, sure, but not because who we were playing, no one really cares about Dakota schools around here. More people should show up because YSU is playing. As has been posted a thousand times any football in the state of OHIO is a hard sell unless it is Ohio State. It will take a couple of years of winning to get the crowds back.

Ok TennBison, be honest, why the heck do you even care about Bo, I mean what about him has you on an opposing teams site making posts about him and his time at Nebraska? 

I know you will read this so fess up, why the Bo obsession?

--- End quote ---
I don't give a crap about him, the fact that his meltdown happened against the Bison is the only reason I even have any interest. The last three years in a row against the Bison your coaches have had conniption fits that make great forum topics. And having read and seen Bo do this in the news and knowing his story at Nebraska it was compelling to keep tabs on him to see if the streak would continue. He did not disappoint. And the videos all over the internet right now of him and his brother at the end make them come off as Abbott and Costello. So if you by chance think I am a big pain, well you don't have to look any further than YSU cause your coach just put you on the national map in a negative way with his actions.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: TennBison on November 16, 2015, 04:16:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on November 15, 2015, 10:06:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: TennBison on November 15, 2015, 09:11:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSUGO on November 15, 2015, 07:28:43 PM ---He is a good coach that's why all the B.S. There is a lot  of misinformation that's thrown out there and they hope it sticks.

--- End quote ---
There might be some misinformation out there, but his problem is that there is so much actual true information that lies about him don't need to be made up. He had a epic meltdown aimed at the Nebraska fan base where some of his anger was about the lack of support he thought the team and him were not getting, and his microphone was on when he went on a F bomb tirade basically saying the fans suck as well as his bosses. And that was aimed at a college where they hold what 80+ k and sell out every game and throw more money at the football program than almost any college out there. Yeah I am sure he is just all peaches and cream when he gets home every night from his job at YSU with what, 5,000 people at a do or die game at home against the defending national champs. The second that Nebraska money runs out he is probably out the door looking for a better gig. The BS that he did at Nebraska is documented no ifs about it. Sure you got him for a deal, makes you wonder why Nebraska was willing to let him go doesn't it.

--- End quote ---

Should there have been more people at the game, sure, but not because who we were playing, no one really cares about Dakota schools around here. More people should show up because YSU is playing. As has been posted a thousand times any football in the state of OHIO is a hard sell unless it is Ohio State. It will take a couple of years of winning to get the crowds back.

Ok TennBison, be honest, why the heck do you even care about Bo, I mean what about him has you on an opposing teams site making posts about him and his time at Nebraska? 

I know you will read this so fess up, why the Bo obsession?

--- End quote ---
I don't give a crap about him, the fact that his meltdown happened against the Bison is the only reason I even have any interest. The last three years in a row against the Bison your coaches have had conniption fits that make great forum topics. And having read and seen Bo do this in the news and knowing his story at Nebraska it was compelling to keep tabs on him to see if the streak would continue. He did not disappoint. And the videos all over the internet right now of him and his brother at the end make them come off as Abbott and Costello. So if you by chance think I am a big pain, well you don't have to look any further than YSU cause your coach just put you on the national map in a negative way with his actions.

--- End quote ---

Yea, I get it, you do not give a crap, but yet you feel the need to post about it.

You need a life dude!

DavedS:
Double Ditto!--Enjoy your victory dude and let it go--why even waste your time,you've spoken your piece,time to move on with your life--all hail to the Bison! 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version