YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bring on the Bison! YSU vs. ND ST. 11/14 2pm.

<< < (7/34) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 09, 2015, 03:10:37 PM ---NDSU coach Klieman was very concerned about playing Youngstown St and said it's going to be a challenge especially at Stambough Stadium.

the video should hit at this site sometime this afternoon https://www.youtube.com/user/NDSUAthletics/videos

--- End quote ---
Thanks for sharing. I've always had a great deal of respect for coach Klieman. He tells it like it is and never leaves a stone unturned when discussing a upcoming opponent. He covers every aspect imaginable to have his team ready to play. All of our weekly press conferences in the past under Wolford and now Pelini are short in detail and never have any valuable information kind of like someone  talking in circles. It was smart on the university's part to have him as the coach in waiting

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: YSU_Penguins17 on November 09, 2015, 12:22:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: ValleyTalk on November 08, 2015, 10:45:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSU_Penguins17 on November 08, 2015, 07:43:48 PM ---I'm happy with the past three weeks and we have improved but anyone who honestly believes we have a chance to keep this game within 14 needs to get a sense of reality. Southern Illinois, Western Illinois and Missouri State are deplorable. I will consider this game successful if we keep it within 3 touchdowns.

--- End quote ---
Is this the guy who was tweeting a few weeks back he wanted Wolf back?

--- End quote ---

Is this the guy who leaves early to go watch a high school game? You won't even be there the whole game this week again.

--- End quote ---
Would you rather me not show up at all like 95% of our "fan-base?"

I have no problem supporting both of my alma mater's each weekend.

Go Irish! Go Guins!

ysufan0505:
If Montgomery thinks he can lineup and try and run the ball and hit NDSU with the play action, he's sorely mistaken. NDSU fans have been saying they struggle with mobile QB's. Davis needs to play, and play a lot.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  Agree completely with the previous post.  I hope I am wrong, but YSU is going to struggle to move the ball.  We need turnovers, a great defensive effort, and maybe a special teams score to win.  We haven't beaten a team with a winning record, no quality wins, and now we face the 4 time defending champs.  ND State may not be what they once were, but they are still very good.

They went into SD State and dominated a team that overwhelmed YSU.  It seems when they have to turn it up, they do.  Also the Bison are playing for homefield, and conference title, and potential bye in the first round.  What am I missing here?

Penguin Nation:
Also agree. I am disappointed that the MSU game was spent trying to reform Wells rather than groom a QB with the skill set to win.

As Sun Tzu wisely wrote, " all battles are won or lost before the Warriors take the field."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version