YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bring on the Bison! YSU vs. ND ST. 11/14 2pm.

<< < (6/34) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
The green helmets were your good luck charm last week but you are forbidden to play with them in Youngstown..lol.. Your QB might have been shaky early on but to complete 4 TD passes last week to 4 different receivers is impressive. The linebacker play has been very solid as of late. The run defense has really made great strides since the loss to SDSU. We can really bring it and get after it on that side of the ball. Seeing how physical your offensive line is there is little room for margin of error

lakesbison:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on November 09, 2015, 12:28:42 PM ---The green helmets were your good luck charm last week but you are forbidden to play with them in Youngstown..lol.. Your QB might have been shaky early on but to complete 4 TD passes last week to 4 different receivers is impressive. The linebacker play has been very solid as of late. The run defense has really made great strides since the loss to SDSU. We can really bring it and get after it on that side of the ball. Seeing how physical your offensive line is there is little room for margin of error

--- End quote ---

Thanks.

yea, Like i said, smashmouth old school football and we should know by halftime who is winning this game in my opinion.

Here's a BIG factor in the game saturday:

Bo Pelini had NDSU RB King Frazier in Nebraska, King will want to show him how good he is.

Bo Pelini Didnt even offer a "walk on" at Nebraska to 2 Nebraska stars WR RJ Urzendowski & QB Easton Stick.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 09, 2015, 02:17:14 PM ---
Thanks.

yea, Like i said, smashmouth old school football and we should know by halftime who is winning this game in my opinion.

Here's a BIG factor in the game saturday:

Bo Pelini had NDSU RB King Frazier in Nebraska, King will want to show him how good he is.

Bo Pelini Didnt even offer a "walk on" at Nebraska to 2 Nebraska stars WR RJ Urzendowski & QB Easton Stick.

--- End quote ---

That's not so encouraging  :-[

As for LB play, Lee Wright has been a tackling machine last couple games. The rest sub in and out and aren't very noticeable.

O-line isn't as good as the past few years...some injuries and other things. We weren't exactly a brick wall against you then either so that's very concerning.

lakesbison:
NDSU coach Klieman was very concerned about playing Youngstown St and said it's going to be a challenge especially at Stambough Stadium.

the video should hit at this site sometime this afternoon https://www.youtube.com/user/NDSUAthletics/videos

Penguin Nation:
5dimes:  YSU +7  O/U:  53

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version