YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Night Game vs Illinois State

<< < (2/11) > >>

YSU_Penguins17:
I'm not going to make any predictions because I don't like doing so but this team is playing with a confidence and swagger on defense. Derrick Rivers is arguably the best defensive player in the country and is making our defense that much better. Illinois State is a tremendously talented team and deserving of their top-5 ranking. Here's to hoping for a packed Ice Castle and a win that could propel us forward.

ysufan0505:
Need a BIG crowd!

guinpen:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on October 04, 2015, 05:11:53 PM ---Need a BIG crowd!

--- End quote ---

No reason not to have one

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on October 04, 2015, 07:46:03 PM ---I am trying to make the trip up from Savannah but I-95 and several other roads are shut down.  I am hearing bridges are washed out on 95 and parallel roads.  All hearsay for me at this point but Jeeze.  May need to make the trip near thanksgiving.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully, the roads will be ok to travel on closer to the game. When are you leaving?

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on October 04, 2015, 08:47:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on October 04, 2015, 07:46:03 PM ---I am trying to make the trip up from Savannah but I-95 and several other roads are shut down.  I am hearing bridges are washed out on 95 and parallel roads.  All hearsay for me at this point but Jeeze.  May need to make the trip near thanksgiving.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully, the roads will be ok to travel on closer to the game. When are you leaving?

--- End quote ---

Wednesday.  Not looking good right now.  Don't want the expense of flying, plus I need to stock up on y-town only supplies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version