YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Night Game vs Illinois State

(1/11) > >>

ValleyTalk:
If I'm not mistaken, this series is pretty much dead even and the home team has won every game since 2006 I do believe, when YSU beat the top five Redbirds in Bloomington.

If it is dry Saturday, our community has no excuses not to get out there to support this team.

Beat Illinois State!!!

IAA Fan:
Seeing the Birds get shutout for almost 3 quarters, I do not know what to say. Does anyone know if they had an injury? Hopefully we see something there to win next week.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Tre Roberson started the game against U.N.I. as a wide receiver and played the entire game there..Interesting

Wick250:
Apparently, Roberson hurt his throwing hand and can't pass at the moment.  Don't know how serious.  If he does not line up at qb next week, that will be a wonderful break for us, although he is still extremely dangerous anywhere on the field.

Traditionally, Illinois State is a poor road team.  They even struggled with Eastern Illinois two weeks ago.  Let us hope this continues.  If we play defense like we did yesterday, we should be fine.

The YO Show:
Hopefully this will bode well for us. If he isn't able to throw and line up at QB this week, that takes a major offensive weapon away from that team.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version