YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Night Game vs Illinois State

<< < (3/11) > >>

ysuguins4:
That was a bad loss for UNI.  Roberson did not attempt a pass and only had two carries.  If that's all he can do against the Guins, then I fully expect YSU to win.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on October 05, 2015, 12:08:25 PM ---That was a bad loss for UNI.  Roberson did not attempt a pass and only had two carries.  If that's all he can do against the Guins, then I fully expect YSU to win.

--- End quote ---

What constitutes  a Ytown only supply? I hope it clears up to be safe to drive by wednesday. Also, its got time to go, but as of now saturdays forecast is rain

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on October 05, 2015, 01:10:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on October 05, 2015, 12:08:25 PM ---That was a bad loss for UNI.  Roberson did not attempt a pass and only had two carries.  If that's all he can do against the Guins, then I fully expect YSU to win.

--- End quote ---

What constitutes  a Ytown only supply? I hope it clears up to be safe to drive by wednesday. Also, its got time to go, but as of now saturdays forecast is rain

--- End quote ---
What forecast have you seen? It is most likely going to rain a bit Friday which may carry overnight but Saturday will be dry, especially Saturday evening. Should be low 60s and sunny Saturday. Perfect October weather!!

penguinpower:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Have to get some egg noodles for soups, Gia Russa sauces, Marzetti salad dressing etc...  Sometimes I get some Schwebels bread and freeze it at the house. 

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on October 05, 2015, 02:23:29 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Have to get some egg noodles for soups, Gia Russa sauces, Marzetti salad dressing etc...

--- End quote ---

Chef Boyardee  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version