YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

4 pm Saturday at the Castle: YSU versus STFU

<< < (6/12) > >>

Blo Pelini:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 15, 2015, 07:43:35 PM ---Until we show we can stop the run, I will not make a prediction.  Hard to believe we can't do it yet.  Until the OL shows they can pick up a blitz I will not predict a blow out

--- End quote ---

Bo is a defensive guru.  He will not have another Melvin Gordon type game at YSU.

The YO Show:
Really dissapointed that it is going to rain tomorrow. Would like to finally have decent tailgaiting weather. Hopefully next home game haha

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 18, 2015, 07:13:01 AM ---Really dissapointed that it is going to rain tomorrow. Would like to finally have decent tailgaiting weather. Hopefully next home game haha

--- End quote ---
All hope is not lost as the front will not approach mid to late afternoon per models. Thus, tailgating early on should be dry. As fans, we all need to hope the models are off about three hours and this thing rolls through around 6-8pm.

By no means will this be a washout.

This gives you a good perspective on things:

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Thanks Valley..This will be more reason to start off big and have a solid first half. I would rather have perfect weather for Illinois St. in two weeks. I'm still going tomorrow my poncho works just fine..my pick YSU 42-13

Penguin Nation:
Hype video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpvYSzqo-Q

In case the person making these videos is reading this:  shots of empty stands are counterproductive for a hype video and should be avoided at all costs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version