YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

4 pm Saturday at the Castle: YSU versus STFU

<< < (7/12) > >>

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on September 18, 2015, 07:28:36 PM ---Hype video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpvYSzqo-Q

In case the person making these videos is reading this:  shots of empty stands are counterproductive for a hype video and should be avoided at all costs.

--- End quote ---

It is nice they are doing them though

ysufan0505:
Get the rain ponchos ready!! ;)

ysufan0505:
Observations:

1. Wells still looks shaky to me. Idk if it's the weather or not but not sure if I trust him 100% going forward.
2. O-Line still needs some work, especially in the middle.
3. Defense looked good. Have a plethora of LB's who can make plays. Lee Wright and the Freshman Dellovade looked real good.
4. Special teams still need some work.
5. Offense is still predictable, I could call out some of the plays before they happened lol. Better turn it up before conference play
6. Saint Francis stinks lol

GO GUINS!

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on September 19, 2015, 07:01:46 PM ---Observations:

1. Wells still looks shaky to me. Idk if it's the weather or not but not sure if I trust him 100% going forward.
2. O-Line still needs some work, especially in the middle.
3. Defense looked good. Have a plethora of LB's who can make plays. Lee Wright and the Freshman Dellovade looked real good.
4. Special teams still need some work.
5. Offense is still predictable, I could call out some of the plays before they happened lol. Better turn it up before conference play
6. Saint Francis stinks lol

GO GUINS!

--- End quote ---

Front flip then ass chewing

guinpen:
Bo knows rain.

It was a very enjoyable game, too bad not many fans stayed for the end, we did and it was worth it. O looked better and the D even better. I certainly was not happy with the fake punt, that just cannot not happen - ever!

Got a kick out of the students, what was left of them, in the 4th qtr, they were making some good noise, congrats.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version