Author Topic: Frisco Roll Call  (Read 50562 times)

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Frisco Roll Call
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2016, 01:55:07 PM »
My groups seats are in section 123 FYI.

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2016, 01:15:11 AM »
Fans headed to Texas for the game are invited to YSU’s official tailgate party at Tailgate Town in Toyota Stadium, Northeast Terrace, Section 133. It starts at 9 a.m. Central. A game ticket is required to get in.

YSU alumni, friends and family will meet at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse in Plano, Texas the night before the championship.

RSVP to either or both Texas events by calling 330-941-2136 or emailing jmleviseur@ysu.edu.

YSU is encouraging fans to wear red and businesses to display red all week leading up to the game in support of the Penguins.
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline ysuscuba

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2016, 11:35:44 AM »
We are in section 110 (enemy territory) and staying at the Dallas Marriott City Center.  If anyone else is staying in DT Dallas - let me know and we can grab some beers!
"Any aquatic species that dares to swim past the coast of Japan will become extinct."

Offline GOpenZ

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2016, 12:19:23 PM »
A few of us are at the Comfort Inn near the Plano Medical Center.  However, I'd like to make it downtown at some point.  I have reviewed the visitors guides for Dallas and noticed a the "Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse" as well as a bar called the "OE Penguin", we obviously know who the city is rooting for.  If that isn't enough, "Penguin Days at the Dallas Zoo" started Sunday after we beat EWU and runs through the end of February.  They sure have a celebration lined up for us!

March on Penguins, March On!!

Z

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2016, 01:09:19 PM »
JMU will be throwing their streamers at the game.  Those close to their sections are sure to be pelted with the gold and purple...any red and white streamers out there?  Just sayin...

GO GUINS
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2016, 02:25:45 PM »
Pete, I think you are on to something. Those penguin fans among us, is there any other YSU fan traditions from years past besides Pete on a stick? I'm wondering because it might be a good time to resurrect something in response to the streamers. Also.... maybe we can come up with a brand new thing that would be in response to streamers... ideas?

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2016, 03:07:10 PM »
bottle rockets!
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline GFBison

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2016, 03:19:19 PM »
Just one day left to pick up a pair of River Club Hospitality Wristbands for Frisco.  Current high bid is a steep discount.  No reserve - they will sell.  Find the auction here:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-NCAA-FCS-Football-National-Championship-Hospitality-Wristbands-Qty-2-/252695592854?hash=item3ad5d4bf96:g:sU8AAOSw241YXuMT

Offline stuperman17

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2016, 04:20:20 PM »
JMU will be throwing their streamers at the game.  Those close to their sections are sure to be pelted with the gold and purple...any red and white streamers out there?  Just sayin...

GO GUINS

I'm all for bringing our own traditions etc... But no way will I support YSU fans throwing those fruity streamers lol.

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2016, 04:36:06 PM »
A miniature pete on a stick will be making the trip!!  No streamers!  I agree...fruity

GO GUINS!!
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2016, 04:36:18 PM »
Molotov cocktail?
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2016, 10:01:53 PM »

Offline HailToTheeOYoungstown

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2017, 02:17:20 AM »
I've stilled got 3 seats in section 123 row 13 aisle seats available. $100/ticket will transfer in flash seats!

PM me if interested!

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2017, 10:55:09 PM »
So no real other ideas? I may just have to get creative and post and idea to see what you all think. But also, everyone who's going from here wanna do a meet up at the tailgate Saturday morning? Or anyone if not everyone? Lol.

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2017, 09:52:25 PM »
On Friday, Jan. 6, the evening before the title game, YSU alumni, friends and family will gather at Urban Rio Cantina & Grill 1000 East 14th St., Plano, Texas, 75074. Festivities begin at 6 p.m. Central. RSVP to either or both of the events at jmleviseur@ysu.edu or 330-941-2136.

THE DRIVE FOR 5