Author Topic: 3-Point PLay on November 15  (Read 4186 times)

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
3-Point PLay on November 15
« on: November 04, 2014, 12:20:25 PM »

The Youngstown State Athletic Department, in conjunction with Rulli Brothers, will host a unique event at YSU on Saturday, Nov. 15. The “3-Point Play” Day features home events by the women’s and men’s basketball squads as well as the football team.
  The fun starts at 11 a.m. as the YSU women’s basketball team opens its season against Niagara at the Beeghly Center. At 2 p.m., the football team plays its home regular-season finale against Indiana State at Stambaugh Stadium. To cap off the event, the men’s basketball program plays host to nearby rival Kent State at 7 p.m. back at Beeghly Center.
  Fans can enjoy this full day of Penguins Athletics with a special three-game pass for just $10, available at the area Rulli Brothers locations (Austintown and Boardman) or at the YSU Athletic Ticket Office. Fans can purchase the “3-Pont Play” pass and save $31 of a regular price ticket for all three events.
   In addition, fans who attend all three games can present their three tickets stubs and special “3-Point Play” pass at the men’s basketball game to receive a $10 voucher to all Rulli Brothers stores.
   “We are excited to team with Michael Rulli and his stores to present this unique opportunity to the sports fans of the Mahoning Valley,” YSU President Jim Tressel said.  “We look forward to tipping off the basketball season and honoring our football seniors on the same day.  We welcome the community to join us for this exciting day of athletics right here on our great campus.”
   All fans attending the basketball games will receive a 2014-15 schedule magnet courtesy of Rulli Brothers, State Farm and WKBN 27 First News.
   Tickets for all football, men’s basketball and women’s basketball home games are available through the Athletic Ticket Office or by calling (330) 941-1YSU. Fans may also log onto YSUsports.com for game day promotions and game information.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 12:24:41 PM by IAA Fan »

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: 3-Point PLay on November 15
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 01:15:53 PM »
$ 10 for all 3 games... They could have at least offered free basketball passes for us, the football season ticket holders, since we paid a lot more than $10 for the football ticket.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 02:04:41 PM »
My concern will be the tailgate lots. Can we continue to celebrate our victory? Lots of people that go home may not want to come back. I will not miss Football or the Kent game no matter what, but I do not speak for everyone.

ET you are more cheap than I  ;D

Maybe the next time it a special price for FB season ticket holders.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 02:43:35 PM by IAA Fan »

Offline BarstoolCleveland

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 02:09:30 PM »
I will be coming to 2 of the 3 games. Hell I'll go to all 3 if it means I can get a $10 giftcard from Rulli Bros? Anyone around that can buy me two three point passes, since I live in CLE?

Offline ysuguins4

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 12:50:37 PM »
$ 10 for all 3 games... They could have at least offered free basketball passes for us, the football season ticket holders, since we paid a lot more than $10 for the football ticket.

I believe football season ticket holders get in free to the hoops game by showing their ticket stub.

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2014, 01:01:35 PM »
Finally something a little different from the marketing gurus. I like it.

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2014, 01:14:34 PM »

I believe football season ticket holders get in free to the hoops game by showing their ticket stub.
Thank you for the information. However, i visited the YSU sports website and I could not find any information on that. They could have easily added a statement in the 3 Point play promotion announcement.