Author Topic: I Love the W on the road but!  (Read 3011 times)

Offline YSUGO

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
I Love the W on the road but!
« on: October 06, 2014, 04:20:16 PM »
We were the better team and I have seen this before..to be disappointed the next game.  We were what 8 -1 last year and didnt get it done.  We still have some holes in the secondary and I think a better D exposes our QB...and we have had 2  punts blocked. Our punter takes forever to get it away...But I think we are getting better just not sure where that puts us at the end of the season.
A Penguin for life!!!

Offline JFootball2

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: I Love the W on the road but!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 07:25:36 PM »
We were the better team and I have seen this before..to be disappointed the next game.  We were what 8 -1 last year and didnt get it done.  We still have some holes in the secondary and I think a better D exposes our QB...and we have had 2  punts blocked. Our punter takes forever to get it away...But I think we are getting better just not sure where that puts us at the end of the season.

Scoring 13 points in the second half combined of those last few games will do that for ya. Terrible offensive coaching.

Offline seanbryan3

• Royal Penguin
  • 18 hours away and faithful.
    • View Profile
Re: I Love the W on the road but!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 08:43:00 AM »
You are absolutely correct 8-1, and that did not amount to a playoff bid, hosed or not we struggled when it counted. Hoping this is the year that we push through and dont go on a 3 or 4 game skid. A good bit of this team has been working their butts off the past year, and many have made impacts since their freshman year, they deserve and owe it to themselves to push through this year.
"Consistency is better than rare moments of greatness" Let's Go Guins!