Author Topic: Fun Day Yesterday  (Read 3165 times)

Offline jjysuwin

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Fun Day Yesterday
« on: January 26, 2014, 12:24:34 PM »
What a fun day on the campus of Youngstown State University yesterday. Took my kids to family fun day and they had a ton of YSU athletes. Along with bounce arounds, autographs, etc. Very nicely done. Great way to get young kids on the campus of YSU and make them lifelong fans.

Then both the men's and women's games were a blast to be at. Wins for the good guys and entertainment before, during and after each game.

The Athletic Department gets a lot of unwarranted flack by people on this board. But no one ever gives them any credit. Yesterday was the prime example of why YSU is the greatest school in the state. Proud to be an alum.
"Make no mistake, MSU is not going to be a top half of the Big 10 team. They are lower half. That O of theirs is due to be manhandled." - paladin

"Hunter Wells isn't ready next year for D-I football" - paladin

Hunter Wells Stat Tracker: 17/23 303 yds, 4TDs, 242.0 QB Rating

Offline Observer

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Fun Day Yesterday
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 02:31:08 PM »
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"  -Tyler Durden, FIght Club.

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 04:26:34 PM »
What a fun day on the campus of Youngstown State University yesterday. Took my kids to family fun day and they had a ton of YSU athletes. Along with bounce arounds, autographs, etc. Very nicely done. Great way to get young kids on the campus of YSU and make them lifelong fans.

Then both the men's and women's games were a blast to be at. Wins for the good guys and entertainment before, during and after each game.

The Athletic Department gets a lot of unwarranted flack by people on this board. But no one ever gives them any credit. Yesterday was the prime example of why YSU is the greatest school in the state. Proud to be an alum.

Nice upbeat post, cool!
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline jjysuwin

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 06:40:08 PM »
Penguin Nation won't survive without positive realistic people
"Make no mistake, MSU is not going to be a top half of the Big 10 team. They are lower half. That O of theirs is due to be manhandled." - paladin

"Hunter Wells isn't ready next year for D-I football" - paladin

Hunter Wells Stat Tracker: 17/23 303 yds, 4TDs, 242.0 QB Rating