Author Topic: Missouri State???  (Read 5769 times)

Offline rayI09

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
Missouri State???
« on: November 24, 2013, 11:00:51 AM »
Does anyone know why we haven't played Missouri State the last two seasons? I just about forgot about that team.

If Wolford is back next season fans need to bring shovels and toilet paper with them to the games so they can clean up all of the BS that constantly comes out of his mouth. Or Wolford can hang a roll of toilet paper from the microphone on his headset and he can wipe it himself as he talks.

LET there be no doubt!

Offline KilrpengWin

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Missouri State???
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 11:06:50 AM »
Does anyone know why we haven't played Missouri State the last two seasons? I just about forgot about that team.

If Wolford is back next season fans need to bring shovels and toilet paper with them to the games so they can clean up all of the BS that constantly comes out of his mouth. Or Wolford can hang a roll of toilet paper from the microphone on his headset and he can wipe it himself as he talks.

LET there be no doubt!
Wow! next thing you know someone here will be calling for a rope! :o

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 12:56:39 PM »
Since the last addition to the league no one plays all the other teams, play all but one, two year cycle I believe. MSU should be on the sched next year not sure who will be off.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline ItalianPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 12:57:57 PM »
Since the last addition to the league no one plays all the other teams, play all but one, two year cycle I believe. MSU should be on the sched next year not sure who will be off.
We do play Missouri St next year. No Northern Iowa.

Offline Dmorton

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 03:14:08 PM »
And Missouri St. knocked us out of a playoff spot two years ago.  Lots of luck, thye're improved too!

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 03:20:59 PM »
Illinois, Butler and who else is our 2014 non-conference?  Is it Duquesne again?

Offline DoubleE

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 05:12:36 PM »
Illinois, Butler and who else is our 2014 non-conference?  Is it Duquesne again?

@ Illinois is a very winable game.

ValleyTalk

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 06:19:24 PM »

@ Illinois is a very winable game.

Yes, it is... Despite what those that do not care for the current staff think.

Hoping that our 3rd non-conference game is someone better than Morehead or Valpo. We have got to find a mid-level team from a decent league.... There has to be some halfway decent OVC teams out there?

Offline ItalianPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 06:47:06 PM »
Next year is a 12 game schedule again. The non-conference games are Butler (a playoff team--what a joke), Duquesne, St. Francis, and Illinois

Offline rayI09

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 12:50:28 AM »
We might as well play mount union. I think ursuline and mooney need someone to add to their schedule.