Author Topic: UNI In Game Thread  (Read 91742 times)

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: UNI In Game Thread
« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2013, 08:24:10 PM »
Play calling??  Terrible!!  DeLisio needed to catch that ball!!

# 8 needs to make that play

# 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 10, 11, 12 etc... all needed to make plays.  :o

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 09, 2013, 08:24:51 PM »
Wolf just needs a better D Coordinator. No excuse to play soft coverage when your only up 1 and they have a great FG Kicker!!! Just don't understand.... We will still have a good crowd next week. We are still 8-2.

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 09, 2013, 08:25:11 PM »
Whats up with ALL the delay of games?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 08:25:44 PM by goodnews »

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 09, 2013, 08:25:35 PM »
#8 had a Pick 6... Ball game

Offline SoupCity

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 09, 2013, 08:25:53 PM »
Whats was up with ALL the delay of games?

That's usual, will normally cost us 3 or 4 timeouts every week.

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 09, 2013, 08:27:10 PM »
Prevent is common in the SEC...........  Remember the MVFC is just like the SEC..........

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 09, 2013, 08:27:21 PM »
Wolf just needs a better D Coordinator. No excuse to play soft coverage when your only up 1 and they have a great FG Kicker!!! Just don't understand.... We will still have a good crowd next week. We are still 8-2.

Wolf needs a new job.. Out coached in a huge game against a beaten and broken UNI team.  The Defense was the only thing YSU can hang it's hat on this week.. :-X

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 09, 2013, 08:29:11 PM »
If anyone complains about fan support, please forward the 140+ replies to this in-game thread. 

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 09, 2013, 08:29:40 PM »
Does he call the plays? No that would be Mr. Montgomery who got canned from Miami (OH). Somehow he always gets a pass because his offense sets records. But when it matters..... Conservative and choke.

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 09, 2013, 08:31:10 PM »
RETREADS................. and then the local media and the clown AD brag about the exoerience on the staff..  The problem is the experience is LOSING....................

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 09, 2013, 08:31:17 PM »
If anyone complains about fan support, please forward the 140+ replies to this in-game thread.

:) Post of the year here.. I'm just here to be an ******** to all the blame the DEFENSE crowd..  Like I said last week Like the whole team or shut your mouth  >:(

Offline SoupCity

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 09, 2013, 08:31:51 PM »
Does he call the plays? No that would be Mr. Montgomery who got canned from Miami (OH). Somehow he always gets a pass because his offense sets records. But when it matters..... Conservative and choke.

This is where I disagree with EVERYONE.  You're the DAMN HEAD COACH, tell your COORDINATORS what you want.  Yes, both of them sucked today....but ultimately this is a Head Coach issue, that's why he's paid the big $$$$.  This loss is solely on Wolford.....PERIOD...END OF STORY!!!

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 09, 2013, 08:33:00 PM »

This is where I disagree with EVERYONE.  You're the DAMN HEAD COACH, tell your COORDINATORS what you want.  Yes, both of them sucked today....but ultimately this is a Head Coach issue, that's why he's paid the big $$$$.  This loss is solely on Wolford.....PERIOD...END OF STORY!!!

Soup gets it   ;D +1 ^^

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 09, 2013, 08:36:38 PM »

I agree with you but Wolf relies on those guys.... To a fault it seems

Offline SoupCity

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 09, 2013, 08:40:38 PM »

I agree with you but Wolf relies on those guys.... To a fault it seems

0505, I can appreciate, understand and respect your view....I really do.  But this isn't the first time this has happened in the last 4 years.  This being outcoached in games like this happens WAY TO often.  At some point, if Eric Wolford wants to be a big time Head Coach, he has to step up and kick his Coordinators in the a$$ when needed.  If they don't like it, remove them and let's see who's next.