YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU - Ind St.

(1/5) > >>

Train:
I just can't see how Indiana gets in with a loss this Saturday over YSU....

That being said...I don't see how the MVC does not get 4 teams in this year...

It would help if Stoney Brook lost this weekend....and Cal-Poly beats N. Arizona...

As was the case last year...I really believe YSU wins..they are in...

GOpenZ:
All too much the fellows in the stands were so worried about the redbirds beating uni last year.  First off, I would never root for uni. Secondly, noone was interested in the game being played (and lost) before our very eyes that day.  So in closing, I will loudly support our Penguinz this Saturday in hopes of a victory.  Likely, I will DVR the announcements and wait to hear our fate before watching it with unbridled enthusiasm.

Z

ysuindy:
Lets hope we are spending Saturday nigh and Sunday morning trying to find a path to the playoffs for YSU.  I don't like the math right now, but lets let it play out.  As I said on an earlier topic, playoff experience would be big for the coaching staff and the team, even if it is a bad one and out - no one has it right now.

ysufan0505:
It all doesn't matter if we don't win. Gotta get the W. Indiana St is a good team. Gotta bring our A game. Hess has to come out firing for us to have a chance

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: Train on November 13, 2012, 04:03:41 PM ---I just can't see how Indiana gets in with a loss this Saturday over YSU....

That being said...I don't see how the MVC does not get 4 teams in this year...

It would help if Stoney Brook lost this weekend....and Cal-Poly beats N. Arizona...

As was the case last year...I really believe YSU wins..they are in...

--- End quote ---

If Indiana State wins then the MVC more than likely will get 4 teams in, but if we win I highly doubt either one of us makes it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version