Author Topic: Saturday  (Read 4643 times)

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Saturday
« on: September 11, 2018, 08:28:58 AM »
Too bad there isn't a game on Saturday.  The team really needs to establish something of an identity going into the MVFC season and the best place to do that is on the field.  Oh well, I guess we'll try to "coach them up" during this bye week and get ready for Western Il.  After-all, that strategy worked really well against Butler.
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 09:00:12 AM »
Too bad there isn't a game on Saturday.  The team really needs to establish something of an identity going into the MVFC season and the best place to do that is on the field.  Oh well, I guess we'll try to "coach them up" during this bye week and get ready for Western Il.  After-all, that strategy worked really well against Butler.
We are playing Valpo this Saturday and we have the bye week the following Saturday.
Am I missing something here?

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 08:26:30 PM »
Huh ????

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 10:01:58 PM »
Shouldn't be a game, buy I'm sure we will find a way to make it one :P

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 08:33:28 AM »
We are playing Valpo this Saturday and we have the bye week the following Saturday.
Am I missing something here?
My point is "you couldn't tell we had a game from a blog of ardent football program supporters"  That's just the way it was for the Butler game week and apparently the players joined us in are apathy.  Let's hope the players and coaches are playing at least some attention to Saturday, because we damn sure aren't!
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 12:30:13 PM »
Don't count me as excited.