Author Topic: Chad Zallow  (Read 3389 times)

Offline Penquin68

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Chad Zallow
« on: May 06, 2018, 05:43:43 PM »
I looked at the men's results from the Horizon League Outdoor Track and Field events and didn't see Chad Zallow's name.  Any idea what happened?

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Chad Zallow
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 09:34:39 PM »
I looked at the men's results from the Horizon League Outdoor Track and Field events and didn't see Chad Zallow's name.  Any idea what happened?
I followed the stat today.
I believe he won the 110m hurdles, 2nd to his brother in 100m, finished 8th in 200m (won by his brother) and part of the winning 4x100 relay team.
Women won the championship and men came in second to Oakland (by 3 points).

Offline Kandrase

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 04:37:02 AM »
Yes, he won the hurdles. Surprising that he got 8th in the 200, he had the best prelim time going into the finals

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 02:48:33 PM »
Yes, he won the hurdles. Surprising that he got 8th in the 200, he had the best prelim time going into the finals

I know. The team lost the championship by 3 points. If he would have come in 2nd, he should gian more than 3 additional points. I don't know what happened.

Offline Penquin68

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 03:12:35 PM »
I was mistaken, he did participate.  Not sure what happened in the 200, may have had a cramp or got a bad start.  We needed 3 points to tie and 4 to win.  But we are doing fine.  I just wish we could do well in MBB or Baseball.  Baseball has not improved from last year with many new faces on the team.  With Cleveland State and Akron out of baseball, I sure thought we could get more better players.  Not so yet.  Not much pitching beyond the top couple and the same with hitting.  Our offensive stats are at the bottom of the Horizon League by quit a bit.