Author Topic: FCS Football playoffs  (Read 4368 times)

Offline pioneer9

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
FCS Football playoffs
« on: November 25, 2017, 06:34:02 PM »
UNI up 33-0 over Monmouth (9-2) at halftime. The Big south is garbage... UNH only beat CCSU 14-0. Colonial not nearly as deep as the Valley. In other news, SD having a tight one with Nichols and Weber Stte and WIU duking it out. Here’s hoping those two can hold on/ turn it around and help MVFC great to 3-0 in Round 1

Offline FOOTBALLFEVER

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: FCS Football playoffs
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 06:07:01 PM »
Top seeded Jacksonville St. and Central Arkansas go down..and South Dakota is mounting a HUGE comeback against Sam Houston St

Offline FOOTBALLFEVER

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 12:36:11 PM »
I figured NDSU and SDSU would be in the semi finals. Look for both of them to win and play for the title

Offline Buddy

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 12:42:26 PM »
One team we beat and one we lost by three in OT because of our kicker..... Damn... I wish this season would have turned out differently!!!

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 12:55:10 PM »
One team we beat and one we lost by three in OT because of our kicker..... Damn... I wish this season would have turned out differently!!!
Prior to the season, I also thought that we would make the playoff. I still believe that we could have won at least two more games with Wells at QB and Zack maintaining his proficiency from previous year.  It didn't happen.
We are like the Browns....needing a  quality QB....

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 09:10:01 AM »
Prior to the season, I also thought that we would make the playoff. I still believe that we could have won at least two more games with Wells at QB and Zack maintaining his proficiency from previous year.  It didn't happen.
We are like the Browns....needing a  quality QB....
No, we are like the Browns, we need a quality QB, PC, RB, OT, OG, TE, WR, DE, ILB, CB and S!
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!