Author Topic: Ice Castle Club Level?  (Read 28149 times)

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Ice Castle Club Level?
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2017, 08:43:37 AM »
I would imagine construction would have to start sometime this month in order to get this thing built in time, no ?

You would guess.

I went past there today and the eastside shanty is still up. I want the new one up this year, but I also want it done right.

That new steel structure at Fifth and Lincoln, is that the new 2 story bookstore going up? Lots of construction going on around the campus including Wick Avenue. I remember reading that after Wick is done this fall they are going to do the same to Fifth next year. It needs it.

Yeah its the new barnes and noble bookstore, and next to it is the 2nd phase of the university edge. 5th is getting resurfaced next summer I believe ? Lots happening on campus.
Yep, lots of stuff.  JT getting things cleaned up during the remainder of 2017 so he can move on to a bigger project, Sherrod Brown.
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2017, 02:00:25 PM »
Does this move up the timeline and get it built by football season ? That's 1.5 million all together now...

YSUPenguinsAthletics‏Verified account @YSUsports  28m28 minutes ago

http://www.ysu.edu/news/payiavlas-family-donates-500000-sports-media-classroom
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 02:01:51 PM by ytownchief22 »

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2017, 03:00:45 PM »
Wow. Gosh that guy is charismatic. I've never been able to see someone get so many people to willingly open up their checkbooks. Tressel can fundraise  :o