Author Topic: Bring on the Bison! YSU vs. ND ST. 11/14 2pm.  (Read 115953 times)

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Bring on the Bison! YSU vs. ND ST. 11/14 2pm.
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2015, 11:50:25 AM »
A cliffhanger in your first post? Well done!

Do share.
Dude turns on his dome light to reveal a blonde, brunette and a red head.

I think that's called the rainbow if you chose all of the above.  If you and your cousin decided to rent some professionals, remember to never make eye contact with another dude during a Devil's Triangle.
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline Buford

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2015, 11:59:08 AM »
I think that's called the rainbow if you chose all of the above.  If you and your cousin decided to rent some professionals, remember to never make eye contact with another dude during a Devil's Triangle.

I heard it's okay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

Offline FOOTBALLFEVER

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2015, 12:26:58 PM »
What is the exact status for the offensive line tomorrow? The Vindicator had an article about the O-Line but there was know mention of Fraser #71..is he injured as well?

ValleyTalk

« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2015, 07:38:55 PM »
Predictions fellow YSU fans!?

Offline FOOTBALLFEVER

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2015, 07:55:08 PM »
Predictions fellow YSU fans!?
If we can run the ball, manage the clock and not turn it over we have a chance. I have faith that the defense and special teams will get the job done. It will be up to the offense, I'm very concerned about the offensive line situation, that's a very tough defensive line for the Bison they will be facing

ValleyTalk

« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2015, 09:10:37 PM »
This is certainly not insurmountable. If it was, I think NDSU would be favored by more than just 7 points.

The key to me is forcing NDSU into throwing the ball. If they establish the run, it could be a long day. If we force them to beat us through the air, we have a chance.

Hoping the fans show up and make it a good environment. Can ill afford to sit on your hands on third down.

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2015, 12:04:42 AM »
NDSU -7 1/2 and moving http://www.5dimes.eu/livelines/livelines.aspx#al_26

NDSU will try and run the ball, and they will be patient and keep trying until the 2nd half.

NDSU always seems to fall behind early on the road, then rally and win in 2nd half.

Good luck, talk with ya'll on here during the game.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2015, 11:02:53 AM »
I think YSU is now improved vs the team that lost by single scores to Pitt and ISUr (although the current NDSU team has improved since USD).  There is more at stake for YSU than NDSU.  If we contain the run D, force them to face our pass D, and don't commit turnovers, this should be a win. 
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2015, 11:05:12 AM »
I think YSU is now improved vs the team that lost by single scores to Pitt and ISUr (although the current NDSU team has improved since USD).  There is more at stake for YSU than NDSU.  If we contain the run D, force them to face our pass D, and don't commit turnovers, this should be a win.

Our OL is a patch job right now.  Their DL is play at its best.  I think we will lose by 2 TD at least.  I hope I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 11:05:46 AM by penguinpower »

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2015, 11:20:03 AM »

Our OL is a patch job right now.  Their DL is play at its best.  I think we will lose by 2 TD at least.  I hope I'm wrong.

I'm hoping that's where #12 comes in.  Frankly, if the first series doesn't at least sustain a nice drive, I'd put him in.

Offline HappyPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2015, 11:41:40 AM »
It will be a good test of the new coaches that's for sure.

Interested to see what we do new...or don't, should give us an idea of what to expect next few years.

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2015, 11:58:38 AM »
Here are the NDSU watch partys'.  if youre in vegas or any of these towns,  goto a watch party.. fun times!

http://www.ndsualumni.com/YoungstownGameWatch

2 hours from gametime,  im sensing more confidence then nervousness for ndsu players on social media

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2015, 01:40:23 PM »
Here we go.  they said 1000 ndsu fans or more on the radio... confirm?

I want Martin Ruiz to doubt his decision not to come to NDSU.

that is all.     good luck .

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2015, 02:51:24 PM »
Horrible P.I call there.   Ndsu looking crappy.  Is anyone posting during the game here??  Hello hello?

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2015, 03:26:25 PM »
Best half of football we've ever played in the last 5-6 years. Keep it up fellas!