Author Topic: ISU (r) Game  (Read 4589 times)

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
ISU (r) Game
« on: October 01, 2015, 08:58:05 AM »
Calling old road crew gang. I'll have to make a trip to the area on 10 OCT 2015 (help nephew) and I'm in need of a sponsor for the game  ;) Anybody interested call or PM me I'll bring some good beer and weather from KY  fb

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: ISU (r) Game
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 10:26:21 AM »
I'm not part of your old crew, and don't have an extra ticket, so sorry, I can’t help.  But we sure could use your help with the weather!  The Pitt game was a brutal oven, and the 2 home games have been damp cold wind rain games.  You are certainly going to be welcome back if you bring the weather!
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline Just Toyin

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 11:04:08 AM »
YBR -

You always have a standing invite to join up with our crew!  We are still in our same location midway down the island in the center of M-24.

We are also planning to be at SIU and ISU(b) in the event you can make either of those road games.  Hope to see you!!!

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 11:43:54 AM »
I have tent and tickets as well Red. I go between both tailgate lots, but in the lower lot, we are the group that has two Penguin flags flying and we are to the left of the port-a-johns. There is a group that plays music very loud and we are usually the next group. This year we have a new brown canopy that is 2-wide and an attached white canopy.  Just Toyin, I must pass you every game and don't know it. Our M-24 group has really diminished this year, but some of the coaches families have joined us. My canopy is smaller and red. next to the parking lot light directly across from the McDonald's exit

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 03:28:36 PM »
 :D Thanks all!! I'll make my rounds as always. I still have to meet you Dan. Paul, I'll definately stop in a see the group. Anything you all can think needed from KY/Fort Knox just PM me.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 10:00:52 AM »
YBR -

You always have a standing invite to join up with our crew!  We are still in our same location midway down the island in the center of M-24.

We are also planning to be at SIU and ISU(b) in the event you can make either of those road games.  Hope to see you!!!

JT,

I'm definitely planning on the ISU(b) game. We have our annual Halloween bash at the house on the 24th. Anybody in the Louisville area then? PM me  8) Can't wait to see you all on the 10th!!