Author Topic: Youngstown St. 2015 Football (Prediction and Expectations)  (Read 12227 times)

Offline DavedS

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Youngstown St. 2015 Football (Prediction and Expectations)
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 09:07:44 AM »
We can beat ISUr.  We should have beaten them last year.  I think we get one of the two superpowers.
We annihilated them the year before 59-21.They nearly won the National Championship last year--goes to show you that a big difference can be made even in one year. 8)

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 10:00:10 AM »

Offline YSU_Penguins17

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2015, 12:54:21 PM »
Atomic Football's predictions!  >:(

http://www.atomicfootball.com/archive/teams/tm_190.html

This is exactly why I won't look at this kind of stuff and the games are played on the field. I'm not going to make a prediction this season as I am not one to do so. Let's enjoy the ride and get out and pack Stambaugh. The winning will come, the team is doing their part and now its time to do ours. Hoping to see a big turnout of YSU fans next Saturday.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:55:09 PM by YSU_Penguins17 »
"The Red and White are waving..."

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2015, 01:28:21 PM »
In no way, shape, or form does Illinois State have a program that is comparable to NDSU.  What they do have is a transfer qb who NOBODY within FCS, including the famous NDSU defense, could contend with once he got into the open field.  If the stud is healthy when they play us, we will have to outscore them to win (which is perfectly possible.)  If he happens to be injured for our game, we will have a relatively easy time with Illinois State.  Traditionally, they are a really bad road team.

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2015, 01:41:00 PM »
From what I've noticed, campus is buzzing. My cousin (an undergrad) said alot of students are interested in going. Just between my group and his group there are 15 ysu students going (2 grad and 13 undergrad ). Seemingly many students are interested in ysu football.

Also, no way ysu goes 5-7. Just saying. Dont see how they do worse than last year