Author Topic: Eric Wolford  (Read 31131 times)

Offline Pita

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Eric Wolford
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2015, 05:52:01 PM »
Paladin

I read what you post.  I try to absorb what you decipher athletic difficulties at YSU.  Now here's my difficulty with your summations of people you label "stupid", "clowns", pieces of crap"; 1.  Are you truly educated?  2 Would you say to these individuals these things if they stood before you?  I happen to respect the people you have quite rudely labelled.  I'd truly like to know and I'd try to understand what you could possibly benefit from your cruel labels.  You struck a nerve, name calling to me shows lack of intelligence, what say you???

Offline paladin

• Emperor Penguin
  • Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2015, 10:04:06 PM »
FWIW, Pita. Trying to pass yourself off as "understanding" is laughable. You aren't a neutral, you are a cheerleader. A decade of poor minor sports was acceptable to you while Strollo was the AD. A decade of poor Men's BB was acceptable to you . Heacock was acceptable to you as HC despite being a terrible coach.

We all know me. Undergrad degree from Morehead St. Grad degree from Xavier U. in Cincy. Former teacher/ coach yet left to go to business world where I held progressively challenging jobs paying 6 figures a year. High IQ verified by the  tests. Yeah, I would say I'm educated. smart and capable of rationale thought that includes being critical of poor ability.

YSU is a hotbed of political hires and good old boy politics which allows incompetent people to hold on to jobs where they would  be fired elsewhere . Cheerleaders doom poor athletics here as change does not occur when it should and competency is not allowed to be hired because "you aren't from the Valley".

But you already know that. You cheer it on.

Offline penguin8797

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2015, 11:33:39 PM »
narcissistic personality disorder anyone?

Spiderlegs

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2015, 08:18:58 AM »
We all know me. Undergrad degree from Morehead St. Grad degree from Xavier U. in Cincy. Former teacher/ coach yet left to go to business world where I held progressively challenging jobs paying 6 figures a year. High IQ verified by the  tests. Yeah, I would say I'm educated. smart and capable of rationale thought that includes being critical of poor ability.

We're really not going to play the school snob game, are we?

Offline southbeach

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2015, 08:35:23 AM »
Hard to play the school snob game when you list Morehead St. and Xavier as your universities!

Offline ScarletRook

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2015, 10:18:17 AM »

Sounds like a great AD hire for YSU.  Please send your resume to the BOT.

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2015, 10:40:51 AM »
Pita,

Do not let this man bother you.  As 8797 indicated, he is a narcissist who thinks that the entire world revolves around him.  He actually believes that he knows more than Tressel, Pelini, and anybody else.  It is not an act.  It is pointless to argue with a man like this.  Just ignore him.

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2015, 12:39:04 PM »
Pita,

Do not let this man bother you.  As 8797 indicated, he is a narcissist who thinks that the entire world revolves around him.  He actually believes that he knows more than Tressel, Pelini, and anybody else.  It is not an act.  It is pointless to argue with a man like this.  Just ignore him.
Agree. He tried to gain attention by getting everyone all fired up. I just ignore him and I will not respond to his comments any longer. My resume is a lot better than his.

Offline Karl Hungus

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2015, 07:39:04 PM »
I thought this was about Coach Wolford not petty personal attacks.