Author Topic: Not in  (Read 11349 times)

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Not in
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2013, 10:09:06 PM »
I'm shocked u lost to SDSU

Now, if you lost your games at diff times of year you'd be in...that's what's not fair

Lakes,

We are not good enough to contend for the title, but we are still better than some of the teams fielded in the playoffs. YSU has not gotten into the playoffs without winnin the conference title since 2001. In 2005 they had 8 wins-nopw didn't get in. In 2007 YSU had 8 wins-Nope didn't get in. The last time was 2006. We won a share of the title.

What I don't understand is how did the MVFC equal the MEAC in playoff teams. You've got to be kidding me.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 10:53:37 PM »

Now, if you lost your games at diff times of year you'd be in...that's what's not fair

Lake ...don't take this the wrong way ...but SDSU started out and finished the best team in the MVFC this year. If they play the way they did against us ...they are your national champs. That being said ...we blew it, we know it, nothing else to say. Outside opinions don't matter when your season is over. It is like someone close has died. You simply need time to get over it. For YSU fans ...that is about 5 months, 2 weeks and 5 days. You want to know how we feel. Take what your team has accomplished ...add 4 more title game and 2 more titles to it ...then have someone take it away from you for about 7-years and counting. So you don't know what it is like ...you have no idea.

Offline NDSUSR

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 12:50:59 AM »

Lake ...don't take this the wrong way ...but SDSU started out and finished the best team in the MVFC this year. If they play the way they did against us ...they are your national champs. That being said ...we blew it, we know it, nothing else to say. Outside opinions don't matter when your season is over. It is like someone close has died. You simply need time to get over it. For YSU fans ...that is about 5 months, 2 weeks and 5 days. You want to know how we feel. Take what your team has accomplished ...add 4 more title game and 2 more titles to it ...then have someone take it away from you for about 7-years and counting. So you don't know what it is like ...you have no idea.

I know how you feel.  Been there, hated it.
Some Bison fans seem to think they have always been on top.
I am old enough to remember the bad years, they suck.
It a cycle, I just hope the Bison posters here are around when it goes south for us again, and it will.

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2013, 10:22:48 PM »
Believe that Tenn St was one of the teams picked over YSU, lost 51-10 good choice it would seem. Yeah yeah yeah I am not complaining just point out the obvious.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline Petey

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2013, 11:39:13 AM »
...............and SDSU gets screwed into the ground..........all so clear now YEA!  :o

GOO  GUINS!!!