Author Topic: MBB Season  (Read 2358 times)

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
MBB Season
« on: November 05, 2013, 11:37:04 AM »
The YSU men open up the season at the Kennessaw tournament starting Friday. They play 3 games in a row all weekend. It's time for Slocum to compete for a league championship. We lost 3 point stud Blake Allen and Eargle down low but I think we're more balanced thus year. With Bobby in the post along with Kam who can also knock down a 3 from anywhere, DJ running the point and of course Mr. Do It All #3. We should be a solid team. The only question mark is who's gonna play the 3? Weber? Amiker? Larry Johnson Jr? And how much will the freshman produce? Should be a fun season! Thoughts???? GO GUINS!

kforbs126

Re: MBB Season
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 11:39:38 AM »
The YSU men open up the season at the Kennessaw tournament starting Friday. They play 3 games in a row all weekend. It's time for Slocum to compete for a league championship. We lost 3 point stud Blake Allen and Eargle down low but I think we're more balanced thus year. With Bobby in the post along with Kam who can also knock down a 3 from anywhere, DJ running the point and of course Mr. Do It All #3. We should be a solid team. The only question mark is who's gonna play the 3? Weber? Amiker? Larry Johnson Jr? And how much will the freshman produce? Should be a fun season! Thoughts???? GO GUINS!

Wish I was home to see a game this year.  It's been a few years since I was home during basketball season.  Ugh this Navy stuff is keeping me away from the Guins!

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: MBB Season
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 09:05:25 PM »
NDSU is #7 in mid major poll....is YSU looking good this year?