Author Topic: Women's Basketball Commit (2014) 5-10 WF Kelley Wright (St. Ignace, MI)  (Read 4445 times)

Offline ysuindy

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Twitter reports that YSU has secured a verbal commitment from 5-10 WF Kelley Wrights of St. Ignace La Salle High School.

St. Ignace is the community at the north end of the Mackinac Bridge, in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.  The school is two time defending Michigan State Champs (Class D or C, seen it both ways).  Team was undefeated last year.  Saw an article describing Kelley as the point guard - the recruiting site has her as a wing forward.

MGBR ‏@MGBR 1h
Kelley Wright (5'10", WF, 2014 Grad) from St. Ignace LaSalle HS in Michigan verbals to Youngstown State

Here is a highlight film for anyone who wants to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mSTQmYeta8

Offline paladin

• Emperor Penguin
  • Paladin
    • View Profile
Re: Women's Basketball Commit (2014) 5-10 WF Kelley Wright (St. Ignace, MI)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 04:43:28 PM »
that is one of the best highlite films on a girl that I've ever seen. If she is going to YSU, she is a true "steal"

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 05:50:05 PM »
Watching what the twin poisons of Tisha Hill and Cindy Martin did to the women's program, I expected that it would take decades for recovery.  I am amazed and shocked by what is transpiring.  It is a good thing that we have so many seniors this season, because these recruits are going to move into the starting lineup from Day 1.

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 06:53:56 PM »
This girl is legit, wow. A 40 point game as a junior??? Barnes keeps on impressing me

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Kelley has won the Micigan class C player of the year award. Her team is back in the State Semi's today playing for another chance at a State Title.... Her record in high school is 101-4. That's insane. What a pickup for Barnes!