Author Topic: Valpo in Game  (Read 2860 times)

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
Valpo in Game
« on: February 26, 2013, 09:40:11 PM »
Well anyone else that cannot watch this? How does Valpo not have a foul in almost every possession? The worst hack job since we left the Mid-Con. What 14-points up (or was it 17?) to 5 down.

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Valpo in Game
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 10:02:36 PM »
I think it was 12. At one point with 9 minutes left in the 2nd half, we had scored 5 points. 5 points in almost 12 minutes!!!! The first half was great. Passing the ball, hitting shots, driving to the hole, great defense. Then what happened? Fell apart of course..... Then late in the game with us down 6, Jerry has Amiker in the game who can't shoot at all. Defenders don't even guard him so it was basically 5 v 4..... Yeah great coaching job Jerry you bum. We obviously miss KP a lot. Valpo hit a couple of tough shots but YSU lost this game. Gotta regroup and win at WSU

Offline YsuPride

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 10:13:21 PM »
Such a great second half coach slocum is.    His lack of good coaching is so obvious.  So predictable.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 06:14:00 AM »
It was more than KP though. Foul troubles that should not have been called on us. Well I take that back ...they should have been called both ways.  BROEKHOFF should have fouled out. It is as if the word is out (among the officials) to get Eargle out of each game. Also, why we the officials allowing us to drive in the first-half and not in the second? Again I do not see the coaching, more execution.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 08:07:12 AM by IAA Fan »