Author Topic: Did everyone have a good Christmas?  (Read 4574 times)

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
Did everyone have a good Christmas?
« on: December 26, 2012, 08:42:08 AM »

This is Logan. He is 3-months old, and sporting his Penguin onesie. A little small, I have to take it back to the bookstore. The football is signed by all of the coaches from early 1990's ...I neglected to put a year on it. Santa also brought him a Penguin Jersey "Y" on the front #7 on the back. I am hoping to show him off on August 31!!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 09:38:28 AM by IAA Fan »

Offline Dmorton

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Did everyone have a good Christmas?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 04:40:10 PM »
Fanatastic!   That photo says it all.  Congratulations on alovely child!!!!!!

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 06:41:42 PM »

This is Logan. He is 3-months old, and sporting his Penguin onesie. A little small, I have to take it back to the bookstore. The football is signed by all of the coaches from early 1990's ...I neglected to put a year on it. Santa also brought him a Penguin Jersey "Y" on the front #7 on the back. I am hoping to show him off on August 31!!

Grand baby I take it!  You are training him well.  I did the same with mine, and both love YSU now!

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 07:00:06 PM »
Indeed!  Well done, Fan.  It is never too early to begin the process of proper indoctrination.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 07:12:03 PM »
Thanks. Santa had to sneak that suit and shot in, as his parents are both Buckeye grads and fans. However, he has to know where it all begins.

Offline YSU1

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 10:42:10 AM »
I wanted another national championship for Christmas.  Unfortunately we did not even make the play offs

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 01:03:17 PM »
I want the same YSU1. It will come ...I am being patient.

So what other YSU items did everyone get for Christmas? If you guys want to post a picture, click on the image icon above (the one with Mona Lisa), and put the link to your photo in between the two "img" tags.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 05:23:55 AM by IAA Fan »

Offline ysuindy

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 11:20:53 PM »
Love the pic.  Way to do your job.  :)

We just got back from 10 days in the Valley.  Had a good time, but weather really messed up our plans.  Had hoped to get up to the hoops doubleheader Saturday, but it just didn't work out.  Did more snow shoveling at mom's than we have done for a few years out here.  Glad my son was along to help.  Fortunately I came home to find my neighbors had shoveled my drive here - wasn't looking forward to having to shovel 14 inches after a 6 hour drive.  Did get out to a high school game on Saturday night.

I will likely be sporadic in posting for awhile.  My son is in his senior year of high school - lots of things to do with him over the next few months.  Gotta enjoy them while we can.

Best Wishes to all Guins for a great 2013.