Author Topic: OT: Canfield Woman shot  (Read 7636 times)

Offline YSUWildcat

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
OT: Canfield Woman shot
« on: February 08, 2012, 12:21:28 PM »
just a heads up, a canfield woman was shot this morning going to work (i know the woman and where she worked through my father but i wont say who and where for familly saftey) be on the look out for an older man robert mcgloclynn (a picture might be on a news website) form painesville, but still could be in the area, the story sounds like this is the same woman who had him arrested for stalking her last january, it sounds like he had shot her once or twice, then she tried to drive away and she crashed and he shot her once or twice more then she tried to run away before he shot her again in the middle of the street

this happend by appartments on Fairgrounds Blvd, just a heads up for everybodys saftey this man is still armed, mentally unstable and highly dangerous

Offline YSUWildcat

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: OT: Canfield Woman shot
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 05:26:29 PM »
Upate: Canfield police have relealsed info that they are looking for a 2012 Dark Grey Cristler town and country, they do not think he is still in the area but they are just trying to make people feel safe. this was a rental car as well.

Offline ELPENGUIN

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: OT: Canfield Woman shot
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 12:14:32 AM »
Why is this message on my board?  Is it possible that we do not listen to tv or radio or read the newspaper.
"They have scalelike barbless feathers, flipperlike wings, and webbed feet and by the way also excellent athletic teams"