YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

MVFC will not get 4 teams into the playoffs

(1/4) > >>

penguinpower:
Mark my words.  The A-holes are getting ready to screw the league out of 4 teams.  We will only get 2 or 3 in the playoffs.  They are setting things up by not ranking us or Indiana State. 

Lets not forget that Indiana State put a beat down on FBS WKU. 

This is exacly what is happening.  I've seen this before.

penguinpower:
And Patty is to inept, clueless, incompetent to make anything good happen for this conference.  Please go away.  We do not need your services becuase you don't do anything for your teams as it is. 

You are also a stupid person to place a basketball branding on a football conference.  MFVC or MVC or MVFC?  WTF is is?  It should be the Gateway.  That is a way better name.  Way better recognition.

Someone need to make a website called:  www.firepattyviverito.com

YSUfan21:
you do know we already will get considered over SDSU because they will only have 4 max wins over D-1 schools right? kinda shows how little ranking matter

if your in the top 30-40 you will get serious consideration

penguinpower:
Yes I know that 21.

How many times have we been left out with an 8-3 record?  Too many is the answer. 7 won't cut it for YSU. We have to win 9

Trust me.

Wick250:
The Gridiron Power Index should be out later today.  We should fare well there as we were 22 last week before our signature win.  We are actually 7th in the Sagarins.

The MVFC will get four bids.  Here is how they will be distributed, unless weird things happen on Saturday.

4 CAA
4 MFVC
3 Southern
2 Big Sky
2 Southland
1 MEAC
1 Patriot
1 OVC
1 NEC
1 Big South

Navigation

[0] Message Index