YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

MVFC will not get 4 teams into the playoffs

<< < (2/4) > >>

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: YSUfan21 on November 14, 2011, 04:28:22 PM ---you do know we already will get considered over SDSU because they will only have 4 max wins over D-1 schools right? kinda shows how little ranking matter

if your in the top 30-40 you will get serious consideration

--- End quote ---

SDSU ??? If you meant USD they are not eligible for the playoffs till 2013.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 14, 2011, 04:34:12 PM ---Yes I know that 21.

How many times have we been left out with an 8-3 record?  Too many is the answer. 7 won't cut it for YSU. We have to win 9

Trust me.

--- End quote ---

The years YSU was left out at 8-3 we only had 6 D1 wins.  1st rule of getting in the playoffs is 7 D1 wins. Sickens me to think we wasted two games this year against competition just a little bit better than a Mooney HS team but we achieved the D1 win status.

YSUfan21:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 14, 2011, 04:34:12 PM ---Yes I know that 21.

How many times have we been left out with an 8-3 record?  Too many is the answer. 7 won't cut it for YSU. We have to win 9

Trust me.

--- End quote ---

6 out of 32 Teams made the playoffs last year with 7 wins

7 wins, with wins over 2 top 15 ranked chance gives us a GREAT shot going by you know, actual facts, not the BS your attempting to spew out

penguinpower:
You don't know wtf you are talking about. 21 and an idiot

IAA Fan:
The big Sky is always the key. It used to be the SoCon in years past. The CAA is not having a big year, but they will still see 4 ...it's just the love fest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version