Author Topic: YSU 5th Quarter Show  (Read 486 times)

Offline Penguin Nick

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
YSU 5th Quarter Show
« on: September 14, 2024, 09:35:43 PM »
I was so disappointed in the YSU 5th Quarter Show today.  I wanted to vent my frustration regarding today's game but never got on. Ron Potesta only took 2 calls, he got angry with the first caller because the caller was upset with the football program in general. All Potesda did was talk the entire time, and the show was abbreviated because of the Guardians game. The post game show should be longer especially with fans calling in.

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU 5th Quarter Show
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2024, 11:27:18 PM »
Hannon will have enough after a few more games and speak the truth on the broadcasts.  Not sure what you do since "The Visionary" renewed Phillips for 4 more years. 

Offline YsuPride

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2024, 11:31:15 PM »
Potesta is a joke.  He should not be broadcasting anything for YSU.  Too negative.

Offline Dmorton

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2024, 01:02:21 PM »
More often than not.  I've heard him pat them on the back for a good effort against team we should have beat but lost too!  I feel too many times he is homer and can't say what he would like!  We've got eyes we know a bad product when we see it!  Unfortunately! we see it!

Offline IronGuin14

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2024, 09:38:40 AM »
What was annoying was Ron complaining about the transfer portal and us losing kids as if this is only unique to YSU. Everyone operates under the same rules and others have figured it out - we clearly have not.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2024, 09:39:19 AM by IronGuin14 »

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2024, 05:02:23 PM »
Its simple, with the acception of the HEAD COACH (questionable too) it's clear that the rest of the staff has ZERO recruiting connections.  What you see is what you get!!!