YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Missouri St

<< < (3/3)

YSUGO:
I keep saying this FCS is going to be a hard sell to the  fans and  future recruits.  I know some on the board have predicted the demise of the Mac and Akron and Kent for years and it it Hasn’t happened. Why because football still pay the bills. Most of those programs play 2 money games a year.  They have all survived.  we have seen different schools move up that we played Marshall, Appy St, Boise State, Jacksonville State, Georgia Southern etc.  It seems to work for them and none of them miss FCS.  I keep beating adead horse nobody cares about FCS.  TV doesn’t care the media doesn’t care and the fans don’t care.  I guess we missed our chance Years ago when we had Mickey monus as the booster snd all the phar mor money   It’s going to take money, and I feel the powers to be are not capable to finding that. The present. AD in interviews says he’s content where we’re at.  so there you have it.  Till he retires nothing will change.  I agree our stadium is not five star.  We have fallen behind times in that.  Oh well, it’s fun to dream.

YsuPride:
I agree we might have missed our time to move up. Our stadium is no longer the best in Fcs let alone the league.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version