YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU Beeghly facilities upgrade

<< < (11/13) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: guinpen on July 27, 2024, 07:05:39 AM ---They have been sleeping at the wheel. Would have been so easy to take advantage of this unique opportunity to highlight something positive happening at the university.

--- End quote ---
Let me take a wild guess here…. All the students and/or interns are off for the summer. Our regular staff are probably too busy doing other important work…(?)
If they can’t report on football news (the season is just about a month away), what make us think they would report on basketball facility with the season more than 4 months away, lol

YsuPride:
DoubleET you hit the nail on the head.  Unless you follow YSU sports like all of us do the casual fan would have no clue.

YsuPride:
So has anyone heard the progress that is completed or not completed in Beeghly renovation?  Anyone have any info or pics?  It's August and most should be wrapped up by now I would think.

goodnews:
Any updates on the secret mission taking place at Beeghly?  If the SID and staff can't report throughout the summer maybe they should be laid off? 

YsuPride:
From what I gather they are slightly behind.  Must only be putting in 4 hour work days the crew do the upgrades.   Lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version