YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Son of Pete Maravich, ‘Sick to My Stomach’

<< < (3/3)

mudclods:
Update on this...Detroit did not get selected for the CBI.  All 16 teams in the CBI were .500 or better.  CSU and Milwaukee are in the tourney. 

So Maravich's record is safe. 

Double ET:

--- Quote from: mudclods on March 13, 2023, 10:47:47 AM ---Update on this...Detroit did not get selected for the CBI.  All 16 teams in the CBI were .500 or better.  CSU and Milwaukee are in the tourney. 

--- End quote ---

Could he possibly enter the transfer portal to get another year (6th, just like  Covington)?
Personally, I was surprised that Detroit did not try to get him the ball more often in the last game against us so he could break the record.

mudclods:

--- Quote from: Double ET on March 13, 2023, 11:14:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: mudclods on March 13, 2023, 10:47:47 AM ---Update on this...Detroit did not get selected for the CBI.  All 16 teams in the CBI were .500 or better.  CSU and Milwaukee are in the tourney. 

--- End quote ---

Could he possibly enter the transfer portal to get another year (6th, just like  Covington)?
Personally, I was surprised that Detroit did not try to get him the ball more often in the last game against us so he could break the record.

--- End quote ---

No...Covington got a 6th year because of his injury last year. 

Double ET:

--- Quote from: mudclods on March 13, 2023, 11:17:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on March 13, 2023, 11:14:30 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

No...Covington got a 6th year because of his injury last year.

--- End quote ---

Biden’s outcome equity policy might get him another year, Lol.

guinpen:

--- End quote ---

I am surprised

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version