YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The next YSU Head Football Coach

<< < (28/41) > >>

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on February 04, 2020, 07:16:22 PM ---Seriously we play in the toughest conference in FCS and we are hiring a HS coach. You guys are ok with this.  The media needs to ask why.  How is he better than Montgomery or any other proven  college coach.

--- End quote ---

Monty was a train wreck as a HC.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on February 04, 2020, 07:16:22 PM ---Seriously we play in the toughest conference in FCS and we are hiring a HS coach. You guys are ok with this.  The media needs to ask why.  How is he better than Montgomery or any other proven  college coach.

--- End quote ---

May be this is the low cost option that we could afford.
I could not afford a Cadillac on my YSU salary, so I drive a Chevy. Lol

The YO Show:
Tyrell is a done deal then? So I heard tressel wanted him, how does that everyone else feel about the hire? Big jump from high school to FCS

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Double ET on February 04, 2020, 07:32:45 PM ---

--- End quote ---

May be this is the low cost option that we could afford.
I could not afford a Cadillac on my YSU salary, so I drive a Chevy. Lol

--- End quote ---

I hope the hire is not just for money reasons but assuming that it is not I would guess that he would not cost as much as the others. That said it would stand to reason that there would be more money for a stronger staff.

YSU FAN#34:
IMO...we have had three straight busts in 20 years.  All with FCS, FBS, and NFL resumes.  How has that worked out for us?  I mean, we aren’t replacing Tressel or Bohl or Meyer or an “All Time” HC?  We are trying to get out of the damn gutter.  If Tyrell doesn’t work out...oh well. I mean...I know it CAN get worse than what we’ve had but unfortunately...not by much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version