YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs. WVU

<< < (4/5) > >>

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 21, 2019, 12:57:36 PM ---The fact that there is no video for the game today is just more incompetency on the athletic department. Did they think not showing any video stream would make more people show up to the game? Embarrassing...

--- End quote ---

Cannot agree with you there Chief. You guys complain when they do something major and when they don't. This is Youngstown. If it is on TV, people will stay home and watch it. Simple as that. You people have to stop acting as though we are some educated, dedicated and experienced sports community. We do not even sell out 18k football seats with a national championship team back in the 90's; let alone $40 tickets to a basketball game. Also, it is one of the closer major universities to us. Smart move to put "butts in the seats". If we were allowed I would have made it a double-header.

ytownchief22:
Good game. Competitive the entire way. Team played inspired led by coach. Team will keep getting better.

ELPENGUIN:
It was so exciting to be part of the attendance at a division 1 YSU game with a major top program. To have this event in our city is a plus for the University and local region. I hope we have more basketball events such as these in the coming seasons. My applause to Ron Strollo and Eric Ryan.

chezmustache:
     Take a few minutes to view West Virginia Coach HUGGINS' postgame comments on YouTube.  There are a number of valuable nuggets contained in it.  Coach CALHOUN may want to screen it to the Penguins.       

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Kh707sQ2A

DavedS:
I was anxious to hear the nuggets but the sound on my computer was to low to catch much of anything. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version