YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs. WVU

<< < (3/5) > >>

mudclods:
I'm really surprised WVU is only favored by 12.5.  That would seem to be a good bet.  I really figured it would be around 18. 

The lack of PR for this whole deal has been shocking to me.  There still isn't a mention of the game on the YSU Men's Basketball Facebook page.  The only thing on the Twitter was a pic of practice the other than and the preview.  I really expected a lot of PR and promotion from YSU and the local media more involved.  There's nothing on WKBN's or WYTV's site and WFMJ only has a blurb from the AP.  Hasn't even been a press conference this week from Coach other than the post-game on Wednesday night. 

Double ET:

--- Quote from: mudclods on December 20, 2019, 09:34:31 PM ---I'm really surprised WVU is only favored by 12.5.  That would seem to be a good bet.  I really figured it would be around 18. 

The lack of PR for this whole deal has been shocking to me.  There still isn't a mention of the game on the YSU Men's Basketball Facebook page.  The only thing on the Twitter was a pic of practice the other than and the preview.  I really expected a lot of PR and promotion from YSU and the local media more involved.  There's nothing on WKBN's or WYTV's site and WFMJ only has a blurb from the AP.  Hasn't even been a press conference this week from Coach other than the post-game on Wednesday night.

--- End quote ---

This should not come as a surprise to most of us. We have been posting all year about the inability for YSU's athletic department to promote any of its sports.

ytownchief22:
The fact that there is no video for the game today is just more incompetency on the athletic department. Did they think not showing any video stream would make more people show up to the game? Embarrassing...

ytownchief22:
Lots of blue and gold out there in the stands...

OleYSUfan:
IT'S GREAT TO HAVE A POWER 5 TEAM COMING TO YOUNGSTOWN. I HOPE THEY HAVE A GOOD TURNOUT AT THE COVELLI CENTER.
IT WOULD BE VERY NICE TO HAVE YSU PLAY A VERY COMPETIVE GAME WITH WVA, BUT MY GUT FEELING IS WVA WILL WIN BY 15 POINTS. I HOPE I AM WRONG.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version