YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs Illinois St

<< < (4/8) > >>

guinpen:
Very enjoyable game, nice weather, very good defensive effort. The fair weather fans missed a good game, their loss.

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 22, 2019, 11:17:56 PM ---I am going to see Nate Mays before the game & give him his well-deserved standing ovation, along with the rest of this class. These are the last of the pre-Bo players and there is only a couple of them left.

--- End quote ---
You were right in your deserved ovation request, but Bo outdid you on this one.  The end of the game tribute was one I've never seen the equal!

guinpen:
Of course Ill St wins their first round game on the road 24-3. Robinson ran for just under 300.

DavedS:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 30, 2019, 06:15:05 PM ---Of course Ill St wins their first round game on the road 24-3. Robinson ran for just under 300.

--- End quote ---
Robinson must have healed--I read he was only about 50% against us.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: DavedS on November 30, 2019, 08:42:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on November 30, 2019, 06:15:05 PM ---Of course Ill St wins their first round game on the road 24-3. Robinson ran for just under 300.

--- End quote ---
Robinson must have healed--I read he was only about 50% against us.

--- End quote ---

If that. You people make me laugh. The worst YSU team (at least on defense) in recent memory and suddenly we became a top-5 club in one week?  :o  We have enormous amounts of work to do to be a real football team. Not too much if we wish to be a Pelini football team. When they have no QB, you can pretty much stop any offense. I mean their QB only completed 3 passes? btw, Robinson did rush for over 80-yards against us at almost 4-yards-per-carry, this despite YSU double-teaming him on every play. Besides SeMO?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version