YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2019 YSU Football prediction thread!

<< < (2/3) > >>

go guins:
Wick250
Wish you were wrong about that bandbox at UNI.  We have had some damn good teams go in their and gotten our butts kicked!  And this team may be pretty good, but has a TON of questions.  The biggest being QB. Somebody better really stick his head up during camp.  Right now, I hear various people touting at least 3 different names. NONE a proved 1AA player.   But even with a QB that can play, he won't last long without an OL, and THAT is a huge question too.  With Carl back and Reed back, the D should be OK, but special teams and O need huge improvement.

ytownchief22:
A lot of talented pieces on the roster but going to depend on how everything meshes together. Lots of transfers and new faces. But as stated above, all depends on QB play. Concerning going into camp.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on July 25, 2019, 09:40:11 AM ---A lot of talented pieces on the roster but going to depend on how everything meshes together. Lots of transfers and new faces. But as stated above, all depends on QB play. Concerning going into camp.

--- End quote ---
Chief, can you provide information on the new transfers since completion of the spring ball (or those who have not been previously disclosed on this board)?

YSUGO:
South Dakota newspaper picks us to come in 7th in the https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.argusleader.com/amp/1683367001

E

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Double ET on July 25, 2019, 10:07:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on July 25, 2019, 09:40:11 AM ---A lot of talented pieces on the roster but going to depend on how everything meshes together. Lots of transfers and new faces. But as stated above, all depends on QB play. Concerning going into camp.

--- End quote ---
Chief, can you provide information on the new transfers since completion of the spring ball (or those who have not been previously disclosed on this board)?

--- End quote ---

I think I've reported every transfer on here.

Zaire Jones- Safety from Vandy
Colten McFadden- Kicker from Kent
Matt Jones- Center from West Virginia
Myles Douglas- OG from Tennessee Tech
Jayden Patterson- DB from Western Kentucky

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version