YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Guess where Shane Montgomery will be OC?

(1/3) > >>

YSUGO:
As Pelini still seems stuck on Crist; Shane Montgomery looks to be the new
OC at James Madison. Maybe Bo can bring in another Mooney guy Lol!

IAA Fan:
Yes Cigmetti expected to announce today, but othersare saying it will be January 2. YSU should just reach out and offer him $175k, or $125k-$150k and a long-term contract, but we will not be able to match JMU. Now we have to play him. Hard to believe that Charlotte would take Atkins over coach Shane. I never saw Atkins as a "up & commer", but that is what they are saying.

ytownchief22:
Monty is a hack just like Crist. Low time assistants.

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 27, 2018, 12:02:02 PM ---Monty is a hack just like Crist. Low time assistants.

--- End quote ---

Agree, I still don’t think Monty is a good OC, I don’t care if Notre Dame hires him tomorrow.

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 27, 2018, 09:33:46 AM ---Yes Cigmetti expected to announce today, but othersare saying it will be January 2. YSU should just reach out and offer him $175k, or $125k-$150k and a long-term contract, but we will not be able to match JMU. Now we have to play him. Hard to believe that Charlotte would take Atkins over coach Shane. I never saw Atkins as a "up & commer", but that is what they are saying.

--- End quote ---

Have to play him? When are we going to play JMU? He didnt go to a conference rival

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version