YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Fall Camp Has Started

<< < (6/14) > >>

ytownchief22:
Chapman impressed today with the 2nd team. Lots of starters didn't play at all or very little so tough to gauge. VanGorder using his legs a lot which I like.

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 11, 2018, 01:47:31 PM ---Farrar, Hawkins, Durkin on the offensive side. Taylor who’s going to be the starting safety is also banged up.

--- End quote ---

Taylor is done for the year

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on August 11, 2018, 10:03:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 11, 2018, 01:47:31 PM ---Farrar, Hawkins, Durkin on the offensive side. Taylor who’s going to be the starting safety is also banged up.

--- End quote ---

Taylor is done for the year

--- End quote ---

Bummer. Hawkins is week to week. Durkin should be back next week so it looks like it's Reeves at TE for now.

IAA Fan:
- I like Chapman as well. He was impressive last fall as well.
- Any word on what is going on with Mays? He was limping most of the practice & missed all of his reps in the last hour of practice. - VanGorder had a bad first quarter, then turned into "Mr. Mobile" ...very nice.
- Craycraft saw all the work with the 2's.
- Torbert's one-hander looked nice and Cumming looks very nice as well on the left side WRs.
- Gonya looking much more stable at kicker.
- Liked what I saw out of Crenshaw (a #2) working over on the right side. He knows how to tackle. I was on the other side, was that Smalls over on the left?
- I could not see the number onthe one TE that was catching very well and quite tall. Might have been Reeves. Anyone else see him? Could have been Durkin.

I will go through my pictures later today to get some numbers.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on August 12, 2018, 09:35:50 AM ---- I like Chapman as well. He was impressive last fall as well.
- Any word on what is going on with Mays? He was limping most of the practice & missed all of his reps in the last hour of practice. - VanGorder had a bad first quarter, then turned into "Mr. Mobile" ...very nice.
- Craycraft saw all the work with the 2's.
- Torbert's one-hander looked nice and Cumming looks very nice as well on the left side WRs.
- Gonya looking much more stable at kicker.
- Liked what I saw out of Crenshaw (a #2) working over on the right side. He knows how to tackle. I was on the other side, was that Smalls over on the left?
- I could not see the number onthe one TE that was catching very well and quite tall. Might have been Reeves. Anyone else see him? Could have been Durkin.

I will go through my pictures later today to get some numbers.

--- End quote ---

The TE was Reeves. Both Durkin and Hawkins are hurt and didn't play. Smalls was the one who had the pick 6.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version