YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Fall Camp Has Started

<< < (3/14) > >>

IAA Fan:
Cunningham doing most of the head-turning with reps really being equal. I have only seen VanGoeder in with the 1's a single time, seems to be leading the two's with Mays leading the ones. Those of you that were talking positive about Cunningham know what you are talking about. Craycraft is very crisp but no time to do much. This is just a fantastic year to have early weak games & I hope we build early leads then bring in C&C to take some snaps.

ytownchief22:
Interesting that they have Becker trying out for LT. He's never played tackle before. Shows how weak that position is right now...

YSUGO:
I think he played some tackle early in his HS career.  It is very alarming that we didn’t recruit a tackle in the offseason. 

ytownchief22:
It's Becker and Yoboue competing at LT and Robinson and Baldwin competing at RT.

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on August 05, 2018, 07:22:23 PM ---I think he played some tackle early in his HS career.  It is very alarming that we didn’t recruit a tackle in the offseason.

--- End quote ---
True, unless you count Yoboue, Robinson, and Baldwin!  I have no idea how these guys will work out on the field, but I'm damn sure glad I don't have to pay for their training table expenses!  They are some big dudes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version