YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

FCS Championship Tomorrow here in the Dallas metroplex and nobody cares!

(1/3) > >>

YSUGO:
I live East of Dallas and Frisco is like 40 minutes away if there was a Championship you would never know here in the metroplex.  I watched the Sports tonight no mention and the Dallas Morning News newspaper did not mention it.  The NCAA took out an ad on the bottom of the first page.  What a joke and a disgrace how the NCAA markets FCS.  I took a picture but looks like I can’t attach it. Here is the stupidity of the NCAA,  the game is played in a pro soccer stadium. Why? Nobody cares here about this game.  Why not play it at The Pro football HOF.  I know Div 3 is moving the game.  Very sad.

guinpen:
Other then the two schools playing, no one does care. If YSU is not playing I do not care.

Every dime spent to promote the game would be wasted.

penguinpower:
You can't fix the ignorance that exists in the general public.  The top teams in the FCS are like watching two top 10 FBS  teams play. 

YSUGO:
It’s just not good business to host your Championship in a city that doesn’t have an fcs school. 

guinpen:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on January 06, 2018, 08:31:03 AM ---It’s just not good business to host your Championship in a city that doesn’t have an fcs school.

--- End quote ---

It sure would help with interest

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version