YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

FCS Championship Tomorrow here in the Dallas metroplex and nobody cares!

<< < (2/3) > >>

ytowngirl:
Game is packed but what else is new North Dakota St travels well.

YSUGO:
It’s the only thing they have up there. 

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on January 05, 2018, 09:19:22 PM ---I live East of Dallas and Frisco is like 40 minutes away if there was a Championship you would never know here in the metroplex.  I watched the Sports tonight no mention and the Dallas Morning News newspaper did not mention it.  The NCAA took out an ad on the bottom of the first page.  What a joke and a disgrace how the NCAA markets FCS.  I took a picture but looks like I can’t attach it. Here is the stupidity of the NCAA,  the game is played in a pro soccer stadium. Why? Nobody cares here about this game.  Why not play it at The Pro football HOF.  I know Div 3 is moving the game.  Very sad.

--- End quote ---

D3 championship will be in canton in 2020 and 2021, should be very successful due to proximity to Mount Union. Maybe after they they will move the FCS championship there.

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: guinpen on January 06, 2018, 07:22:19 AM ---Other then the two schools playing, no one does care. If YSU is not playing I do not care.

Every dime spent to promote the game would be wasted.

--- End quote ---

Tbh I care a lot more about the outcome of this game than Monday nights game, I’d assume FCS school fans
are similar.

YSU1:
The Bisons are once again the Champs!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version